After a prelude to the eclipse, it is here!
What does this mean for you?
A better question may be: what do YOU need it to be?
I believe the very last degree of the zodiac 29 degrees of Pisces, is about The Great Unknown.
We are becoming more aware of our relationship with (the energy of) Uncertainty.
And any emotion as a result of that: anxiety, panic, frustration, confusion and overwhelm, or joy, excitement, exhilaration, knowing, and positive expectation on the other spectrum.
How much uncertainty can I tolerate in my life before I start creating resistance to my expansion?
What if the quality and ease of your relationship to the Unknown is directly proportionate to how much abundance you are allowing in your life today?
What if the exact Abundance you are eagerly waiting for comes from the place of the Unknown? Hmmm….
That point of surrendering that feels like becoming one with the Great Ocean of all that is, without losing thyself. This is where you let go of the desire to control the outcome so that you not are trapped by the manifested result. Our attachment to form begone.
As a powerful creator, we are intentional. But not attached to the outcome (hopefully!).
What does surrender look like? I hold a container that I need filled by the Universe as a grocery bag when going shopping. Or a food order in a restaurant (my intention). However, if the restaurant is out of the gluten-free pasta that I love, I do not despair. I adjust my flow and make a different choice. The choice that is still in alignment with my original intention. So, was my intention only to hold space for the gluten-free pasta? Or, was there a bigger intention behind my craving? Such as to nourish my body? That’s it.
So we need to be very intentional about our big WHY behind anything we are doing, but HOW is that going to come to us, we surrender to the co-creative process between us and the Universe.
We may want it to be sunny tomorrow for our family and friends BBQ.
But what if it rains?
It’s never about the rain. It’s about your intention behind it and your state of being (your mindset) on a rainy day.
Then, the Sun enters Aries today. We are back at the beginning of the zodiac circle – 0 degrees Aries. The Sun dances forward to the first degree of the zodiac marking the start of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
At 29 Pisces we become the one with Superconsciousness.
At 00 Aries we experience ourselves as an individuated self. This is where we are born anew again.
Is this about the dance between beingness and formness? Feminine and masculine? Letting go of the need to control, followed by the need to experience ourselves.
Both experiences and expressions are available for our evolution (being and doing), one is not better than the other. Planetary alignments do however highlight for us the energetic support available in the moment, should we choose to attune to it and allow it into our awareness. To become one with the cosmic expression, the natural rhythm of ebb and flow. This is how we effectively contribute to raising of the consciousness on the planet. Interestingly enough, this in turn contributes to our own wellbeing.
Just like noticing that it’s going to be sunny today. And rejoicing! Or noticing it’s going to be rainy today. And rejoicing! On both days there is a constant. It is our own state of consciousness and our own state of surrender (or our own state of disagreement and resistance to it).
Here are some questions you need to answer to get most of out of this season:
1. Consciousness and Change.
What needs to change in my life right now?
Where do I desire more consciousness or change right now?
Another word for consciousness is light, illumination, presence or awareness. Attentiveness to what matters most (to you).
2. Poor Me. Where am I still holding onto the “poor me” mentality to justify why I should continue to play small in 2015? Or what particular excuse do you hear yourself using the most about why you are not creating the results you desire?
Everywhere where you have taken on the belief that holding onto the “poor me” mentality will keep you more safe in your current comfort zone, are you willing to let that go today?
3. Surrender + Faith. What particular decision requires you to have a quantum leap of faith this month? This is your blessing in disguise, your greatest healing opportunity. Write 10 reasons how procrastinating on making this leap of faith has actually served you for the past few months/years…until now. And then everything changes.
Here are some suggested powerful actions for this Pisces Solar Eclipse New Moon season, the next 30 days:
- Journal: How will my life/biz look like when I surrender my need to control the unknown? What if the breakthrough I am looking for is just behind the next leap of the unknown, the next leap of consciousness?
- Release: I am not wise enough to…
- Release: I need to repeat this lesson one more time before I can thrive.
- Release: I keep repeating the same mistake over and over and over again.
- Release: I don’t know how to release my compulsive need to control the outcome (or have a guarantee) before I make any decision.
- Embrace: I surrender all my “how-to” worries right now to my Superconsciousness.
- Embrace: I have every faith that my innate wisdom always leads me in the direction of my highest good.
- Embrace: I become more (me) in surrender to the flow.
- Re-envision your 2015 goals (yes, make them BIGGER now, your Highest Self says!)
- Adopt a belief that feels like a liberating truth.
- Schedule specific time daily between March 20th and April 18th when you will journal your dreams, dance, write poetry that comes through the stream of your consciousness.
- Acknowledge that you don’t need to have all the answers right now. Sometimes it is more helpful that way.
Where do you start? It doesn’t matter. What matters is that between March 20th and April 18th (Aries New Moon) you establish the bridge between your Wise Self and your Conscious Self, as if it’s the most natural thing in the world. Because it is. It feels like every part of you is communicating together in unison. This is how your Truth is leading you to create what you most need in 2015 and beyond.
Many blessings of joyful surrender and abundance to you,