The New Moon in Sagittarius is coming up on November 22nd (00º Sag 07’) and you know what that means: we are invited to take part in a 400m hurdle run, perhaps a triple jump, or adventurously step outside of our comfort zone and say: Yeah, I did it! And watch me as I do it again!
Are you feeling you are in an alien zone of unfamiliar rules this month, by choice or default?
Don’t panic, this is a good thing. Because if you are not already feeling this, you need to challenge yourself to be so in order to learn, shift, and meaningfully grow before this year is over. Your invitation this month is not to look for a safe heaven or a hideout. It is to explore. To dust off your imperfectly shaped dreamy wings and fly. To stumble and come back up with an endearing smile!
Predictability is not Sag’s strong suite – adventure is. So we are ready to take decisive action, are we not? However this is not just any inspired action – this is an unusual one. Not so much strange as atypical. Not something that we typically do.
In Sagittarius realm, we are taking unfamiliar action in a foreign territory, giving ourselves the permission to feel awkward yet free. Because this is where we are open to different new ways of thinking that stretch our existing belief system into the unknown, into what may even feel like adventurous to us. We are stretching our horizons and the zone of our familial creativity.
Think travelling to a foreign country that has fundamentally different tradition, customs, and even language. How will you communicate, have your needs met, and create a wonderful experience all at the same time?
Sagittarius is a seeker and its soulfood is experience.
What is safety, if not but a guaranteed stagnation, says the Archer.
[box type=”download”] How to live an exhilarating experience unselfconsciously? [/box]
So she walks across the threshold of her familiar neighbourhood of friends and makes some new ones. She expands her local awareness, whether physically, intellectually, or intuitively. Lives life as if it’s a journey to be experienced and a quest of many intricate pit stops to be enjoyed and savoured one at a time.
And she lives in the question:
How to live an exhilarating experience unselfconsciously? How to let go of a self-limiting belief system that is narrow-minded and restrictive to my sense of sovereignty?
And while we may be still contemplating the limits of our comfort, Sagittarius dares to dream and ventures out to do what it takes to feel uncomfortable, to feel growth underneath her skin, underneath all of the-baggage-bigger-than-a-backpack that is holding her back and pulling her down.
The way of being here is to be awkward for a moment longer than just recognizing that we are uncomfortable in this no-familiar-rules zone. And so instead of pulling back, we take another exploratory adventurous step into the unknown, with a fundamental faith in Life. We allow ourselves to be stretched for two moments longer than pulling back into instinctual constraint, yet without overstretching and overextending into sightlessness.
To be a stranger for three moments longer than having the time to realize:
Oh my god, no familiar faces and handshakes here. No familiar tactics.
So what, your friend Sag says. You are going to stay where you are, just because you don’t believe that life is full of choices and possibilities?
And then you step into a more free you. More you than you have ever been before.
Are you feeling you are in an alien zone of unfamiliar rules this month, by choice or default? Don’t panic, this is a good thing. Because if you are not already feeling this, you need to challenge yourself to step into it, in order to learn, shift, and meaningfully grow before this year is over.
[box type=”download”] Release a judgment around something that has been not flowing[/box]
Here are some suggested powerful actions for this New Moon:
- Release: I don’t have enough [resources] to create time and financial freedom.
- Embrace: I am free to create [time and financial freedom] most joyfully and abundantly.
- Create an inspiring vision board for 2015
- Reconnect with 3 friends and family oversees between Nov 22-Dec 21st
- Create a holiday plan for 2014 or a vacation/travel plan for 2015
- Explore the limits of your comfort in networking or connecting with non-like-minded
- Do something out of the ordinary for you (and three times this month to activate it)
- Explore three career or lifestyle options that allow you to thrive and fulfill your dreams
- Write a letter to your Inner Guru (Your All-Knowing Inner Wisdom Keeper)
- Write a letter to God expressing 3 things you will do in the next 30 days to explore the limits of your comfort zone and express what support you are looking to be blessed with
- Release a judgment around something that has not been flowing well in your life – if it’s not flowing easily, that means that your limiting belief(s) around it is blocking the flow in that area of life
- Adopt a belief that feels like a liberating truth
- Bless three people that have walked the path you are embarking on
- Write a list of 10 things you believe in, then a list of 10 things that are not flowing in your life and compare the lists for congruence. The list # 1 is likely your ideals, however the list # 2 will reveal to you your deeply held inner philosophy that is driving inner and outer results in your life. How can the list # 2 learn from your list # 1?
Most importantly explore*explore*explore the limits of your limitations and open your perspective daily to *how can I* create a thriving life and business I love, rather than to the self-limiting Will I or Should I. According to whom? Who is the Inner (or Outer) Guru that you bow to faithfully?
Many blessings to you and yours,